Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Catch up

Well it's been foreer since I wrote something here.  I have a lot of catching up to do.  I have details partially written, so I'm going to catch you up in a nutshell and latter give you all the details.  
In November Jim decided he was going to leave me.  I went to Ardell's house.  Of course that is where my friend Bert lives.  Since this is the nutshell version, Jim did come back and I really am his.  I was so happy to see him.  


This thing Jim called Christmas came and went.  From my point of view it's a good thing.  I got stuff and I got a piece of turkey.  I don't know what turkey is other than good.  I wish I had a bunch of that.  

Jim put up a fence so I could excerise  my legs and run with no leash.  It is great.  Sometimes I just get to sit outside and get a suntan, or hair bleach in my case.  The most fun is when Jim want's me to come in and I don't want to.  The chase is on.  It usually end with me getting a piece of cheese to bribe me.  


My profile says I'm an 8 month old but I have aged a little, I'm now 18 months but I can't figure out how to change any thing.

Jim became a grandpa. His grandson Jimmy is 1 month old.  What a baby!!!! not like me an old guy.  

I'll write more next week so I can stay up with the news.  

1 comment:

  1. Oden, you are very photogenic! You have a really good life --- you did a good thing when you adopted Jim!

    ReplyDelete