Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A cold and grey Monterey day.  Sounds like I've heard the first part before.
Jim gets after me when I start barking.  Again I'm a dog and I know when to bark and when not to.  I am a smart dog so I'll cut back on the barking when Jim says to stop, just to make him think he's in charge.
Jim got these great, and I mean great, treats for me.  They are delicious.  As much as I don't like to admit it, Jim is in charge when he has one of those in his hand.  I sit, come, and do what ever he wants me to so he will give it to me.  I need to figure out how to resist them, naaa not going to happen.
The weather has been a couple of good days and a couple of not so good days.
Jim told me to talk about the weather if I didn't have any thing else to say, so I guess I'm done for now.


Isn't this picture terrible, I'm begging for one of the treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment