Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2013

What a nice day. Jim isn't putting on white clothes so I think he might be around more than the last two days.
Jim has been doing something on the other side of the fence for a few days.  When he does that he lets me stay outside.  It's good he lets me be there because I can supervise him and make sure he is doing it right.  I supervise him by barking at him even though I have no idea what he is doing, but I make sure he knows I'm telling him all about it.

I don't know if I told you but Jim drives this 4 wheeled off road thing when he is working.  Sometimes he takes me for a ride.  The first couple of times I was a little concerned but I got comfortable on it.  Now it is one of my favorite things to do.  I sit on Jim's lap and let the wind blow in my face.  yahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment