Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


January 29, 2014
It has been forever since I last wrote anything here.  Life has been good, I've trained Jim on some new stuff, I learned to bark to get what I want from anyone, (mostly scratches), and I've grown a little.

The race season at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca has come and gone.  It was fun, a lot of people visited me and gave me treats, really don't care much about treats, but I ate them to be nice.  I was especially nice about the cheese or any chips they gave me.

My best friend Duuly, can't remember how to spell it, went on a vacation I guess.  (of course you know dogs don't go on vacation, we are always on guard for our master!)  A few weeks after he left Inky starts hanging around and doesn't go home.  He started sleeping under the steps and playing with me.  Inky and I have great fun, he chases me, I chase him, I bounce around and then Inky just leaves. Duuly must have taught him that.  Oh well I just keep playing and bouncing.

One day when Jim was fixing lunch Inky came in and ate my food.  At first I was surprised but I let Inky eat all he wanted.  You know he doesn't get a chance to be inside very much and misses out on all the scratches people have.  He is still a good friend.  

I will try to write something here once a week, if I can get Jim to let me use the computer

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are writing again Oden! We miss you. Dulee

    ReplyDelete