Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013
Have you ever heard be careful what you wish for?  Well I hadn't.  I said I needed a vacation.  It wasn't a wish but I got one any way.  It was not exactly what I wanted but relaxing and stressful at the same time.  Last Wednesday after noon Jim said we are going for a ride Oden.  Yahoo, yippee, let's go.  I got in the car and off we went.  Jim didn't seem too happy about the ride but I was having a great time.  I sat up in the car and watched everything.  I wasn't even feeling sick.  We drove to the vets office.  I hadn't been there in a while so I was happy to go in and see friends.  I marched in just happy as I could be.  All was well until Jim picked me up and gave me a squeeze and said you be good Oden, I'll miss you.
Some man took me and I went back to my room.  It was OK, I'd been there before.  Everyone treats you like your  king.  I got walks and hugs and scratches.   I really missed Jim though.
What seemed like  a couple of minutes or days I'm not good with time, I got a bath and Jim was back.  yipeeeeeee.  Jim picked me up and scratched me and hugged me.  Into the truck and head home.  We made a couple of stops on the way.  The big thing here.  I did not get sick in the car.  I have been working hard on that and it looks like it's working.

What a good night I had.  I stuck close to Jim and got to sleep in my own bed.  Jim thinks it's his so I just let him keep thinking that, it makes him happy.

The next day I got to go down to the Paddock.  What do you think, a new friend, Rosie shows up.  She's younger than I am.  We played wrestled and talked to each other.  Rosie is great fun, I hope she comes back again.


                                                                        ROSIE












When Jim was gone he went and saw his son, Brian and his grandson, Jimmy.  Jim kept telling me about  Jimmy.  Yea he's cute. Can he lick people, can he jump on Jim's lap, does he know how to bark.  Does he even have a tail to wag when he is happy to see Jim?  None of the above.  I'm not quite sure what the big deal is.  Jimmy can't even give dogs a scratch on the head.











No comments:

Post a Comment