Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25 2013
I didn't get back to writing more about new and old friends very fast but a lot has happened.  I'll catch up now
Thursday April 11 Jim got home late and said something about SCCA his here and I got to go with him tomorrow.  I was excited I got to go with him.  I jumped up and down only to have Jim say not until tomorrow Oden.  Geez o Petes, If I'm not going right away don't say anything, I'm a dog I don't know tomorrow from yesterday or today.  Jim is just going to have to learn that.  Maybe I could work out a deal with him less barking for don't say go unless we are.

Friday morning Jim was up early.  I, Oden wisely got a belly rub and then went back to sleep for a while.  I finally got up, Jim got ready and off we went.  We were at the gate talking to everyone.  It was a cold day so I stayed in the truck a lot.  Not very long after we got there my nose went to work, and it works very well, and I caught a sent of a friend I haven't seen in a long time,  Enzo and Shadow were somewhere near!
 I started barking  so Jim would let me out of the truck.  He did and there they were my friends I hadn't seen in a long time.                         ENZO
He has calmed down since last I saw him, but we had a great time.

Shortly after that I saw Porsche, a really pretty retired Greyhound.  She doesn't come over to visit but gives me a glance as she walks by.

I'm not sure what day but I met Powder, Georga, Sugar Plum Ellie and Zoey that weekend they all stoppend and played.  It was great fun.  I was going to  put each name under each of my friends but I am a dog and don't know how to do that so I asked Jim.  Apparently he's not the genius I thought so I have to just lis them going down
POWDER, SUGAR PLUM, GEORGIA, ELLIE AND ELLIE AND ZOEY.  I think I got them right but if not let me know.  (remember I'm a dog and I remember with my nose more than my eyes and this is not smell o computer.)
I really thought after this weekend I need a vacation.

                             


                                     





                                       







No comments:

Post a Comment