Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 2, 2017
It's been a really long time since I put anything on here because I've been soooooo busy.
Jim and I moved to Toro park.  I really like it here, lots of grass and lizards.  I don't chase the lizards any more because I can't catch them.  I just keep an eye on them to make sure they behave.

Last weekend we went to Buttonwillow Raceway Park for, Jim said, a car race.  The reason I went is because they needed my help in race control/stewards room.  I had to ask for pets and get on Jeff's lap as often as possible.  Someone would always take me out for  walk but the first day they didn't give me any treats when I came in.  I did get them trained on that one.

It was a good weekend and I was so tired on the way home I got in the back and curled up for a nap.

1 comment: